Friday, January 20, 2012

Not Proud

So, as I said in my last blog, I've been sick.  Well, today it decided to manifest when I got home from work.  Instead of eating a healthy lunch and getting my butt into gear, I got distracted by my own imagination and sickness and just never did it.  Now, it's pretty easy to rationalize that I'm sick and I probably shouldn't be working out.... wrong.

The thing is, it would be easy to rationalize, except the other day I was more sick than I am now and I did Zimbabwe for 30 minutes and I went for a 30 minute walk later that night. So no, I can only attribute it to my own distracted laziness.

That being said, I'm working on an interesting project.  I'm going to be doing a vlog based off of illustrations that I do.  Or rather, based off of little snippets of my life that I tell via audio and then illustrate with drawn pictures. I'm not 100% sure what I want my style to be like, though but hopefully I can figure it out.  I went ahead and created a new username on YouTube.com which is OwlsOnFoot. There aren't any videos yet but I'm going to record the voice-over tomorrow and then move from there.  I'm looking forward to the project because my BlackCanaryII account on YouTube wasn't really that great so I didn't really want to stick with it.....or maybe it wasn't great because I didn't stick with it......

........

I'm not sure.  Either way, I'm done with it.

Anyway, no venting or raging tonight. It's 2am and I'm posting this blog from my phone just for giggles, really.  But it will make blotting easier, now that I can do it from my phone....

.....which is better than your phone.....

...be jealous.

Burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment