Monday, December 6, 2010

Dream Log 1

Okay, so I learned last year while I was pregnant that it was probably a good idea to write down the more interesting dreams. Well, I've decided to blog them in an case, simply because a lot of the time they don't make any sense and it helps me to write them down. Besides, if I blog them, there's a higher chance that I may get some input. Not that anyone reads my insipid blogs as it is. Ha!

In any case, I don't remember a lot of my dream, but I remember one, distinct piece of it:

I remember that I was a child--a young boy (don't ask me why, I have no idea). In fact, it may not have even been me. I might have just been an observer of my dream. It doesn't matter. In any case, there was a young boy, and he seemed very afraid. Like he knew that someone was out to get him. At one point it seemed as if it were Christmas morning and rather than having the presents laid out under the tree, it seemed as if several of the presents were hidden about the house like Easter Eggs. The boy went searching for them, coming across spiderwebs in several locations with rather large, disgusting spiders in them. Bleh.

Moving on, the boy is interrupted by his father (who looked like my father). It's night, and the father appears to be moving something heavy outside, like trash bags or something like that. Either way, it didn't really make any sense. I remember that the boy felt like his dad was the enemy or something like that, but he knew that his dad didn't know it. It was like the boy knew more than the dad did.

It was later then, and the boy was outside of some type of water treatment area, in the road or something like that. I couldn't really understand, but Jeffrey Dean Morgan was there, looking awesome like he did in The Losers (teehee!). He was there for a meeting with the little boy or something like that, explaining that they were next, or someone was coming to get them or something strange like that.

After that the boy has an eventual confrontation with his father, and explains that he knows what the man is doing. Apparently he's been killing off the boy's "team", which I don't really understand--especially considering that it's just a kid. But apparently the dad is not really the one who's been doing it, and they work together to try to figure out who is. Meanwhile, there was a lot of blood and guts all around because somehow they were back at the water treatment area, and and someone had hacked up a body (not sure who's, but I think it was Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and the boy's mother is there, who looked like Kelly Preston. So, the boy tries to protect his mother and father--who knew what was going on but was not a part of it...I don't know--and there was this extreme sense of urgency and foreboding....and then my mom woke me up by plopping Delessi on my chest.

All in all, the dream didn't make much sense and it seemed a lot more intense than what I was able to write here, but I didn't know how to explain it in writing. I love when celebrities pop up in my dreams, though, which happens rather frequently come to think of it. Other than that, I really don't have much to say on the topic. And I wish I could explain more about why people were getting cut up, but I honestly don't know and I can't remember what it looked like in my dream. It was so random. But other than that, I think it was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment